Due to Wesgroup’s continued growth we are looking for an Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support to our Development team. The role is responsible is responsible for the administration and management of contract documents and files for various projects.
- Prepare and administer requests for proposals and construction contracts, manage document templates etc.
- Assemble request for proposal packages, contact and request subcontractors quotes, analyse and prepare quotes in detailed spreadsheet format
- Prepare and process RFIs, Contract Amendments and Change Orders
- Manage files, both digital and hard copies including filing
- Work to streamline processes and department efficiencies
- Assist with administration for development team, including preparing meeting minutes
- Assist Executive Vice President, VP Development and Director of Development by maintaining, and organizing calendar, coordinating and preparing for meetings and/or events
- Communicate effectively with various personnel to discuss, clarify and resolve contractual matters
- Demonstrate a high degree of initiative and independence of action in completing assignments with minimal guidance ensuring that tasks are delivered in accordance with applicable policies, procedures and professional standards.
- Other administrative and office services responsibilities as required
Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Proficient at an intermediate to advanced level with MS word, Excel and Power Point
- Detail oriented and accurate in execution, ability to work well under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Ability to use good judgement and shows initiative
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skill
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment and maintains a positive frame of mind
We will provide a competitive salary and benefits package for the right candidate as well as a professional and rewarding working environment. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please submit your resume and cover letter, with Leasing Coordinator indicated in subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for follow-up will be contacted.