Community Traffic Liaison
Wesgroup Properties started as a family business in British Columbia more than 50 years ago and today is one of Western Canada’s largest private real estate organizations with a diversified portfolio spanning residential and commercial real estate in most asset classes.
Wesgroup is looking for a full time traffic control position(s) that will be responsible for liaising with pedestrians, and vehicles in our New River District Community.
- Direct vehicular and pedestrian traffic in surrounding neighborhood
- Provide appropriate information to general public and site delivery drivers
- Ensure safety to everyone in this growing community
Qualifications and Knowledge:
- 1 – 3 years of reception experience or similar experience in an traffic control or support position in a construction site environment
- Excellent organizational, time management and prioritization skills including the ability to multi-task with competing priorities
- Excellent understanding of business professionalism and the ability to work effectively under pressure within a fast-pasted team environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written) are required
- Positive attitude and a desire to help others
We will provide a competitive salary and benefits package for the right candidate(s) as well as a professional and rewarding working environment. We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for follow-up will be contacted.