The Labour Foreman role will be responsible for running teams of labourers on-site, delegating daily tasks and managing their team’s efficiency while maintain protocol and safety. This role will answer to the Site Superintendent.
- Run crews / teams of labourers
- Perform general labourer duties as required by Site Supervisor, Project Manager and Senior Vice President.
- Prioritize and organize tasks on a daily basis, as required by Site Superintendent.
- Promote safe working conditions
- Keep management current on the status of any issue(s) that may impact the work being performed
- Inventory checks as required.
- Material handling
- General site clean-up/maintenance
- Operate small equipment such as power tools
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Previous experience working in a construction environment is an asset but not required
- Strong work ethic and a good attitude
- Excellent attendance
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work well in a team environment as well with minimal supervision
- Ability to lift, handle and move 50 lbs and perform other physically demanding duties
- Valid class 5 driving license with clean abstract required•
- Committed to ensuring a safe workplace
- Good communication skills
- Punctual, reliable and dependable
We will provide a competitive salary and benefits package for the right candidate as well as a professional and rewarding working environment. We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for follow-up will be contacted.