Wesgroup is seeking a talented Leasing Coordinator to join its Leasing team. The Leasing Coordinator provides organizational and administrative support for the Leasing team. The role is also responsible for marketing related activities related to commercial leasing and leading and organizing any leasing events. There exists an opportunity in this role to be responsible for tenant renewals and new deals as well. Wesgroup has a portfolio of over 60 buildings and new developments which comprise over 200 tenants. The role reports to the Director, Leasing.
- Responsible for all marketing related to Wesgroup commercial leasing projects including but not limited to creating and updating brochures, signage and website (corporate & project)
- Working closely with the Leasing Team and will be responsible for regular coordination with Development/Construction division regarding project status and delivery dates
- Maintaining and updating weekly meeting minutes to distribute to senior management
- Responsible for leading organization of any leasing events throughout the year, including ICSC Whistler
- Regular communication and coordination with in-house marketing department with all aspects of commercial marketing
- Opportunity to be responsible for tenant renewals and new deals within the portfolio
- Manage commercial broker database and responsible for regular broker communications
- General administrative assistance for the team
Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Bachelors Degree preferred with a minimum of 2 years work experience in a real estate marketing or commercial real estate role
- Strong organizational skills
- Highly detail oriented
- Experience in InDesign (or similar design program) a plus but not requirement
- Computer skills including MS Outlook, Powerpoint, Word and Excel
- Proven ability to work in high pressured environments with tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Willing to take initiative and ownership with tasks.
We will provide a competitive salary and benefits package for the right candidate as well as a professional and rewarding working environment. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please submit your resume and cover letter, with Leasing Coordinator indicated in subject line to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for follow-up will be contacted.