Wesgroup is seeking a full-time Marketing Coordinator to join our creative and highly skilled real estate marketing team. This intermediate position will be responsible for supporting our team in execution of brand, advertising, and marketing strategies for pre-sell and rental projects as well as corporate initiatives.
We are seeking a creative person with the courage and vision to try new things coupled strong problem-solving skills. You are meticulously detail-oriented and organized and thus, can multi-task with the best of them. You are passionate about doing things right and never want to let anyone down, especially your team members. This role reports to the Director, Marketing.
- Executing delivery in all aspects of a new development launch including brand creation, advertising, collateral, website, signage, eblasts, print and digital advertising and social campaigns.
- Execution of corporate brand and marketing materials.
- Reviewing performance of all campaigns and providing reporting on key performance indicators.
- Communication and follow up with suppliers and vendors.
- Event planning for new sales center launches and realtor events.
- Supporting administration on all aspects of managing budgets, writing purchase orders and reconciling invoices.
- Visiting and analyzing competing developments and collecting information on industry campaigns.
- Creating efficient and consistent communication to internal stakeholders through status reports, agendas, minutes, meetings and updates.
- Collaborating working with other project coordinators in execution of projects and corporate strategies.
Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Degree or diploma in marketing, communications, real estate or a related field.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in marketing, communications and/or real estate related field.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Enthusiastic, action-oriented attitude
- Advanced skills using the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with CRM systems and creating eblasts.
We will provide a competitive salary and benefits package for the right candidate as well as a professional and rewarding working environment.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for follow-up will be contacted.