Wesgroup is seeking a full-time Marketing Manager to join our creative and highly skilled real estate marketing team. This intermediate position will be responsible for supporting our two Senior Marketing managers as well as leading projects in development of brand, advertising, and marketing strategies for presell and rental projects as well as corporate initiatives. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of marketing execution including budgets, critical paths, agency communications, administration, data analysis and reporting.
We are seeking a creative person with the courage and vision to try new things coupled with a strong writing ability. You are meticulously detail-oriented and organized, and thus can multi-task with the best of them. You are passionate about doing things right and never want to let anyone down, especially your team members. This role reports to the Director, Marketing.
- Development of strategy and creative for marketing campaigns.
- Executing delivery in all aspects of a new development launch including brand creation, advertising, collateral, website, signage, eblasts, print and digital advertising and social campaigns.
- Creation and execution of corporate brand and marketing materials.
- Reviewing performance of all campaigns and providing reporting on key performance indicators.
- Build and establish strong relationships with suppliers and vendors and negotiate contracts for project work.
- Collaborate with in-house Sales, Development, Interior Design and Construction teams to actualize vision for all new upcoming communities.
- Event planning for new sales center launches and realtor events.
- Manage all aspects of budgets, purchase orders and invoices.
- Analyzing competing developments and industry campaigns.
- Create efficient and consistent communication to internal stakeholders through status reports, meetings and updates.
- Leading and mentoring project coordinators in execution of projects and corporate strategies.
- Provide compelling copy and layouts for print and digital ads, blog posts, eblasts, enewsletters and more.
- Utilize and manage project data in CRM and provide results of all digital outreach
Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Degree or diploma in marketing, communications, real estate or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in marketing and real estate related field.
- Strong leadership and people management skills; with ability to mentor and manage coordinators and support team.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, maintains composure and action-oriented attitude at all times.
- Advanced skills using the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Superior writing and editing skills.
- Experience with CRM systems and creating eblasts.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
We will provide a competitive salary and benefits package for the right candidate as well as a professional and rewarding working environment. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please visit our website at www.wesgroup.ca/careers/ and apply with your resume and cover letter.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for follow-up will be contacted.