The Vice President, Sales is the leader of the Sales team and is tasked with managing a cohesive and high performing Sales team. This includes the development of innovative strategies and measurements to seize upon sales opportunities in the Vancouver market. The Vice President, Sales is directly accountable for the team’s overall performance and this includes establishing sales metrics and ensuring the department meets pre determined sales goals. This role reports to the Executive Vice President.
- Responsible for developing our best in class sales team through supportive leadership, mentoring and training
- Improves processes and sales programs in order to maintain a competitive advantage
- Develops and utilizes third party relationships such as real estate brokers and industry resources to uncover additional revenue opportunities
- Analyzes and interprets data derived from agent performance and activities to ensure the goals of the company are met and achieved.
- Provides management with constant feedback on sales initiatives, prospects, current sales, CRM (Spark and Lasso)
- Preparing market intelligence and sales reporting including publishing data in order to help Wesgroup make the best informed business decision
- Participation from a sales perspective in early design development
- Keen understanding of real estate market in all sectors both in pre sales and re sales
Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in business
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience managing a sales team
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, project management, planning and organizational skills
- Natural relationship builder
- Strong Leadership and management skills
- Detail oriented and accurate in execution, ability to work well under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Ability to use good judgement and shows initiative
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skill
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment, maintains a positive frame of mind and sets an example of professionalism for other employees
We will provide a competitive salary and benefits package for the right candidate as well as a professional and rewarding working environment. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please visit our website at www.wesgroup.ca/careers/ and apply with your resume and cover letter.