The Brewery District is a nine acre, master-planned, transit-oriented community located in New Westminster, BC.
Previously home to the Labatt’s Brewery, the site is strategically located across from the Sapperton SkyTrain station and directly across from the Royal Columbian Hospital. The site offers 1.4 million square feet of buildable area within the projects eight planned buildings of which three have been completed or are under construction. The Brewery District will feature four distinctive interdependent uses: JOBS – over 600,000 sq.ft. of office space, AMENITIES- up to 140,000 sq.ft. of total retail space, HOMES- 650-750 residential units, HEALTH- up to 65,000 sq.ft. of space for health practitioners, health education and health services.
Building Two (Completed 2010):
- 48,000 sq.ft. of ground floor retail and 60,000 sq.ft. of strata office above.
- Tenants include: Save On Foods, TD Canada Trust, Take 5 Café, Freshii, BC Biomedical Laboratories, and Metro West Insurance
Building One (Completed 2013):
- 29,000 sq.ft. of ground floor retail with 236,000 sq.ft. of office space above
- Tenants include: Translink, Transit Police, Shoppers Drug Mart, Brown’s Social House, Starbucks, Kids & Company
Building Three (Completed Summer 2014):
- 28,000 sq.ft. single tenant office build-to-suit for Health Sciences Association