Wesgroup is looking for a Sales Administrator to join our Sales Team. The Sales Administrator is responsible for administering purchasing and sale contracts, payment of real estate commissions, supporting our site based sales team as well and other administrative tasks. The role reports to our Director, Sales.
- Administering the execution of Purchase and Sale Contracts to ensure compliance with REDMA, RESA and FINTRAC.
- Coordinating with Lawyers for legal matters involving questions related to Purchase and Sales Contracts
- Tracking the Distribution of Disclosure Statements and Amendments to all homeowners and respective Realtors
- Data entry including entering data from Sales Contracts into NewStar as well as other CRM tools
- Coordinating with payroll on the payment of external real estate commissions
- Receipt, logging and tracking of homeowner deposits
- Assisting with other related administrative needs for project launches
- Provide support on an ongoing basis to the on-site sales teams
Qualifications and Knowledge:
- 1-2 years of administrative experience, preferably in real estate or related field
- Strong track record of paying close attention to detail
- Understanding of basic accounting
- Well organized with a methodical approach to work
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in MS Office/Excel and CRM software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to draft concise written communications
- Quick learner with a strong work ethic
- Multilingual skills are an asset but not required
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, driven individual who has a proven ability to deliver in a fast paced and dynamic environment. They are a quick learner, hard worker with excellent written and oral communication skills.
We will provide a competitive salary and benefits package for the right candidate as well as a professional and rewarding working environment.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for follow-up will be contacted.