Wesgroup is seeking a talented Lease Administrator to join its Leasing team. The Lease Administrator will be an integral part of the team, preparing lease agreements and related documentation for Wesgroup’s portfolio of over 65 buildings and new developments which comprise over 250 tenants. This role will report to the Director of Leasing. The role of the Lease Administrator will consist of, but not be limited to, the following:
- Lease preparation and all related administration such as drafting of Offers to Lease, Renewals, Lease Abstracts & Addendums;
- Working closely with in-house counsel on any legal requirements and documentation and will be required to draft legal clauses;
- Working closely with external legal counsel when required;
- Critical dates and due diligence tracking;
- Producing detailed Lease review and creating Lease summaries for communication with the team;
- Regular communication and legal documentation review with Leasing Managers;
- Coordination of deals with different company divisions – Accounting, Property Management, Development and Legal;
- Responsible for ensuring all tenant notices are sent on time;
- Maintaining and creating efficient filing and electronic storage of documentation;
- Monthly communication and notification to Property Management regarding upcoming move outs and new tenants;
- File organization, photocopying, and filing.
Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Minimum of five years’ work experience in a Lease Administration or similar role
- Experience of working with Lease Agreements and other legal documentation;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel);
- Yardi experience is an asset
- Highly detail oriented with strong organizational skills;
- Proven ability to work in high pressured environments with tight deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team;
- Willing to take initiative and ownership of tasks.
We will provide a competitive salary and benefits package for the right candidate as well as a professional and rewarding working environment.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for follow-up will be contacted.