The Construction Customer Care team is looking for a self-motivated, highly organized individual who understands the importance of providing great customer service. The candidate should possess the ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of individuals and is a capable multi-tasker, problem solver and can prioritize workloads. The Construction & Customer Care Administrator provides administrative support to the Construction and Customer Care teams based both onsite and in the head office.
This role will consist of, but not be limited to, the following:
- Process new home warranty and BC Housing insurance applications and renewals.
- Maintain and liaise with construction to obtain drawings and maintenance documentation.
- Maintain tracking of customer care metrics
- Assist with special projects in construction and customer care
- Manage general department budget and expenses.
- Ensure good overall customer experience throughout interactions with Wesgroup, and report on areas where customer experience can be improved upon.
- Coordinate pre-completion activities and deliveries such as manuals, gift baskets, key tags, etc.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of the issues facing the construction and real estate industry as it relates to customer care and the construction industry.
- General and administrative duties as required by the Construction and Customer Care teams.
Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Previous experience with residential construction or real estate fields is an asset.
- Post-Secondary and diploma/certificate in business administration or construction is an asset.
- Experience using MS Office suite, and other construction or sales related software. Must be computer literate and proficient in MS Outlook.
- Professional e-mail and phone skills.
- Ability to read and interpret contract specifications, drawings, and other construction related documents.
- Superior organizational, critical thinking, and time management skill in order to prioritize work load.
- Proven effective communication skills (verbal and written); able to communicate with a variety of people and groups.
- Self-motivated and adaptable with a strong willingness to learn and be challenged.
- Positive and upbeat attitude with strong interpersonal skills including conflict resolution abilities.
We will provide a competitive salary and benefits package for the right candidate as well as a professional and rewarding working environment.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for follow-up will be contacted.