The construction team of Wesgroup is looking for a self-motivated, detail-orientated individual with a strong initiative to take on a wide variety of tasks on a 12-month contract. The candidate should possess the ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of individuals and has proven capabilities in multi-tasking, problem solving and prioritizing workloads. The candidate will represent Wesgroup while overseeing all customer facing activities related to building completion and handover while ensuring the best possible customer experience. This role reports to the Field Manager and is a site-based role.
- Understand and communicate details on building layouts, general building details, policies regarding New Home Warranty, and Strata related information.
- Understand purchaser contract obligations, send correspondence, set appointments, update schedules for appointments, manage homeowner move-in, and liaise with sales as needed.
- Update and maintain purchaser deficiency lists, schedules, occupancy dates, and liaise with Construction and Customer Care Representatives as needed.
- Prepare and coordinate all customer related activities in preparation for building completion, preparing documents, sending notices, and ordering materials.
- Ensure overall good customer experience during orientation appointment, move in, and post completion.
- General and administrative duties as required by the Customer Care team.
Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Previous experience with residential construction, real estate, residential building maintenance, home-owner care or sales required.
- Post-Secondary and diploma/certificate in business or construction field an asset.
- Experience using MS Office suite, Adobe, and other Construction or sales related software. Must be computer literate and proficient in MS Outlook.
- Professional e-mail and phone skills.
- Ability to read and interpret contract specifications, drawings, and other construction related documents.
- Superior organizational, critical thinking, and time management skill in order to prioritize work load.
- Proven effective communication skills (verbal and written); able to communicate with a variety of people and groups.
- Self-motivated and adaptable with a strong willingness to learn and be challenged.
- Positive and upbeat attitude with strong interpersonal skills including conflict resolution abilities.
- Must have access to reliable transportation to and from site.
We will provide a competitive salary and benefits package for the right candidate as well as a professional and rewarding working environment.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for follow-up will be contacted.