The construction team of Wesgroup is looking for a self-motivated, detail-orientated individual with a strong initiative to take on a wide variety of tasks on a 6 month contract. The candidate should possess the ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of individuals and has proven capabilities in multi-tasking, problem solving and prioritizing workloads. The candidate will represent Wesgroup while overseeing all customer facing activities related to building completion and handover while ensuring the best possible customer experience.
- Understand and communicate details on building layouts, general building details, policies regarding New Home Warranty, and Strata related information.
- Understand purchaser contract obligations, send correspondence, set appointments, update schedules for appointments, manage homeowner move-in, and liaise with sales as needed.
- Update and maintain purchaser deficiency lists, schedules, occupancy dates, and liaise with Construction and Customer Care Representatives as needed.
- Prepare and coordinate all customer related activities in preparation for building completion, preparing documents, sending notices, and ordering materials.
- Ensure overall good customer experience during orientation appointment, move in, and post completion.
- General and administrative duties as required by the Customer Care team.
Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Previous experience with residential construction, real estate, or sales required.
- Post-Secondary and diploma/certificate in business or construction field an asset.
- Experience using MS Office suite, Adobe, and other Construction or sales related software. Must be computer literate and proficient in MS Outlook.
- Professional e-mail and phone skills.
- Ability to read and interpret contract specifications, drawings, and other construction related documents.
- Superior organizational, critical thinking, and time management skill in order to prioritize work load.
- Proven effective communication skills (verbal and written); able to communicate with a variety of people and groups.
- Self-motivated and adaptable with a strong willingness to learn and be challenged.
- Positive and upbeat attitude with strong interpersonal skills including conflict resolution abilities.
We will provide a competitive salary and benefits package for the right candidate as well as a professional and rewarding working environment.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for follow-up will be contacted.